Charles Stark has 35 years of experience handling family law, estate planning, business law and real estate matters. With this experience, Charles has helped his clients with their goals through careful planning. His clients have praised him for his responsiveness and being accessible at all times. He provides prompt updates to his clients. He approaches his clients with personal and caring touch.
Charles D. Stark Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Collaborative Law
- Wills, Trust and Estate Planning
Charles D. Stark Work History and Achievements
- The College of William and Mary, Marshall-Wythe School of Law, Williamsburg, Virginia, 1972 J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, 1969 B.A.
- Past Employment Positions
- Assistant Prosecutor/Special Deputy Attorney General, Trenton, New Jersey, 1973 – 1975
- Lieutenant Colonel, Infantry AUS, (Ret.),
- Bar Admissions
- California, 1976
- New Jersey, 1972
- S. Federal Courts, 1972
- Honors and Awards
- Rated “Very High” in Both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards by Martindale-Hubbell
- Special Recognition from Presiding Judge for Outstanding Efforts and Results in Civil Litigation,
- Volunteer Settlement Judge Program, 1995 – 1998
- Legion of Honor
- Order of DeMolay
- Knight Commander Court of Honor, Scottish Rite
Learn more about Charles D. Stark by checking out his profile at http://www.sonomacountylawyer.com/