Robert “Bob” Behal is has been practicing law in Ohio since 1977. He handles cases for Business Law, Divorce Law, probate and estate planning. His clients are primarily owners of medium-sized businesses and he helps them with entity planning and formation, sales and acquisitions, real estate transactions, contracts, business litigation (or its avoidance), employee issues, non-competition, and many other legal issues related to the operation of their enterprise.
He provides counseling in probate estate matters, estate planning as well as drafting wills and trusts and estate ax minimization. He uses his extensive knowledge in business law when handling divorce and post divorce cases.
Robert J. Behal Areas of Practice
- Family Law
Robert J. Behal Work History and Achievements
- A. from The Ohio State University, 1974
- D. from The Ohio State University, College of Law, 1977
- Awards and Recognition
- Named an Ohio “Super Lawyer” every year from 2006 through 2012 by Ohio Law and Politics magazine
- Received the highest rating of “AV” from the Martindale-Hubbell peer rating system
- Named one of the “Best Lawyers in America” in 2012
Learn more about Robert J. Behal by checking out his profile at http://www.behallaw.com/